Thursday, April 27, 2006

Too much of the Girls can apparently be a bad thing

So, I just watched that Gilmore Girls episode (expect this sentence to be a running theme around here during the Great Job Hunt) where Rory gets all shanghaied by Mitchum? And it probably wasn't the best idea for me to watch this as my big master's defense/critique is tomorrow. And Rory sits down with Mitchum, all, expecting him to tell her she's great, because that's what she's always been told, and instead he totally tells she sucks. And blah blah, being a journalist is all about listening to what people tell you, telling them to fuck off and then doing what you want, but I'm getting a freaking master's in journalism, people. AND Rory and I both have brown hair. DON'T YOU SEE THE SIMILARITIES PEOPLE? If I get shanghaied tomorrow I'm going to be totally pissed.

Why no, I haven't left the house all day. I'm waiting for my man to come over and take me out to fro yo. He doesn't know that yet, but that's what's happening. If you're reading this Boyfriend: COME OVER NOW.

My Wolverine Action Figure wants me to put on another episode of Buffy. If you say so, my friend ...

p.s. Huh. Spell check accepted shanghaied. Who knew?

No comments: