Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OMG

OMG you guys, how good was Grey's Anatomy last night? Love. LOVE. So good. So pretty, the McDreamy. And the hot sex, and they dying and the pretty pink dress and the Bailey. Too, too much. I had fevered dreams about Denny dying, y'all. It was crazy. That may have also had something to do with the fact that I FINISHED ALL MY FINALS YESTERDAY so I am officially a free woman. Academia, you got nothin on me. School is out forever, my friends. Good times.

So, after e-mailing in my last final, like any self respecting graduating student would do, I went out for some beers. Two beers, to be exact. Couldn't drink more, had to get home!

After the beers I came home to watch Grey's, after having this awesome conversation with a guy in line at the Soviet Safeway.

Guy: OMG. I have to get home to watch Grey's!

JG: Me too. I love the hair on the McDreamy.

Guy: Honey, it's not his hair I love.

JG: Ok, but seriously, it's really good hair.

Guy: I wouldn't kick that out of bed, unless he wanted to have sex on the floor.

JG: [giggles] (What? That's funny. Also, I was drunk.)

Guy: (Sheepishly) Actually, I stole that from someone else.

So, I made it home and then the show was awesome, which is nice. Also I totally knew Denny was going to die, I mean, duh, couples are not allowed to be happy on television. Also, they needed to kill someone off and it wasn't going to be Burke. (Also, what was that thing with Burke and Christina (who wins the world's worst girlfriend award for last night's episode) where she was all, "Did you tell Derek?" -- perhaps I was drunk, but I did not get it.)

Anyway. Awesome.

My roommate, who is new to television addiction (I always turn them to the dark side) is amazed that we will have to wait until September for a new episode. "But that's so far away!" she protested. I explained to her, summer, is when we go outside. And also when we rent a lot of DVDs of television shows we've never seen, like Veronica Mars. She's lucky to have me.


My Wolverine Action Figure is reminding me, I am late! I got carried away, kinda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veronica Mars is an awesome and totally worthy addiction. And believe me, it will become an addiction. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that there are more of us out there converting people to the dark (and wonderful) side of television addiction. I, too, knew that Denny could not be allowed to live, but that didn't stop me from crying for poor Izzie. And yeah - what was that "Did you tell Derek?" thing all about anyway?

Enjoy Veronica Mars - it's a great show.

Lisa Riley said...

Yes, enjoy V Mars!! It's great.