Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Rose by any other name ...

How do I love sweeps, let me count the ways ...

1. HOW HOT DID McDREAMY LOOK CARRYING MEREDITH OUT OF THE WATER, all Grey and shit? Seriously. So rarely does a show hit on a moment that makes me feel like I'm 11 again squeeeeeeing at the television, filled with crush love. But Lord, did Shonda Rhimes hit the jackpot last week. And then McDreamy was so hot, crying over his possibly dying love and it was all so rrrrrrrromantic and I can't wait for tonight, for more hotness!

2. LET'S TALK ABOUT McDREAMY CARRYING MEREDITH OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN. SERIOUSLY THAT WAS AWESOME. OK. I'm done.

3. Elizabeth finally telling Jason the baby is his. I mean, thank goodness, General Hospital, for almost, kind of, maybe getting on with it already. I thought for sure that just as Elizabeth was getting ready to tell Jason they were going to get rescued, and the truth will be on the tip of her tongue but interrupted, all daytime-drama style. Also, Jason and Patrick are hot, but not as hot as McDREAMY AND HIS POSSIBLY DEAD GIRLFRIEND. I'm just saying.

4. Lakisha Jones singing "You're gonna love me ..." on American Idol. Y'all. It was so good. She gave me goosebumps! And sure, I was kind of drunk, but still, they weren't really drunken goosebumps, they were more "This girl is an awesome singer, she's giving me goosebumps" goosebumps. I tried to vote for her but could not figure out the texting (that was because I was drunk). Then I saw on TWOP the recapper caller her performance all right. If all right is what kids today are saying instead of awesome, then maybe.

5. It pains me not to put a Gilmore Girls moment on the list -- and VM, I'm looking at you: you killed hot Sheriff Lamb? Why? Why? Why would you do that? He had such saucy banter with Veronica! Why not just give him workman's comp or something if you wanted to make Keith sheriff again? I seriously need to move to California to start helping these shows out -- so let's talk about how HOT McDREAMY SAVING MEREDITH was again, shall we? No? Fine. But let me just say this: Hot.

My Wolverine Action Figure wants y'all to know he was not affliated with this post in any way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Jason and Patrick? WAY hotter than McDreamy! So are Lucky and Nikolas and Sonny! I'M just saying. ;)

2. Lakish Jones is already this year's AI winner. Guaranteed.

Anonymous said...

JG, are you ever going to update. Just heard today that the beloved Gilmore Girls is done after this season. So sad.