Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Rorys

So, tonight my roommate and I have made a date to make some Rorys and watch some Gilmore Girl reruns. I will let you know how they taste. Has anyone actually tried them? When the episode came out, we rewound the TiVo like four times to make sure that we had the recipe right, and tonight it is.

I wish I had a drink named after me ... will have to work on that.

My Wolverine Action Figure is worried about my impending job search. He knows we're moving, but we don't know where we're going or what we're going to do when we get there. What if he gets lost in a box? What kind of desk will he be sitting at? Will the people be nice? Will anyone try to steal him? WHAT IF I NEVER GET A JOB AGAIN? (Oh wait, that was me, not him. If you have an inspirational story of how you found a writing job, please send it my way. I could use the encouragement. And so could Wolverine.)

1 comment:

Judi Sunshine said...

I want a drink named after me too! Please let us know how they taste. I was very sad that everyone was dissing the pretty pink drinks in the episode. And I didn't appreciate everyone's making fun of Emily's creation. After all, what it's a pretty drink that will make you slur your words -- just like Rory!

Good luck with your job search, seriously. You'll do great.