Sunday, February 07, 2010

Line of the Week!

There were a lot of doozies this week, what with the truth about Dante/Dominic coming out, but this exchange was by far my favorite:

Robin: Patrick, I can't believe you didn't tell me that one of my best friends has a child he didn't know about, a grown man who's an undercover cop trying to arrest him!

Patrick: It wasn't my secret to tell! What would you have even done with that information?

Robin: Well I probably would have done the same thing I did when I found out AJ was Michael's father.

Patrick (with the LINE OF THE WEEK): Yeah, and how'd that work out for ya?

Hee! Robin, if you'll remember, it worked out as well as you leaving GH to try and establish yourself in the mainstream as an actress, as in: Not Great! Ba-zing!

My Wolverine Action Figure just heard that Liz is going to have to deal with a "Who's the Daddy?" storyline --- three for three Liz, real classy!

No comments: